Arts and Culture Advisory Committee
The purpose of the Arts and Culture Advisory Committee is to support the Council in the development, delivery and implementation of actions and priorities identified in the Arts and Culture Strategy. This strategy will provide a long term vision for creativity and culture in the Woollahra LGA and a roadmap for Council, the community and our partners to work together towards an inspiring, innovative and engaging arts and cultural life for the LGA.
The Advisory Committee will consist of:
- The Mayor of Woollahra (ex-officio);
- Up to three (3) Woollahra Councillors.
- Director - Community and Customer Experience
- Manager - Community and Culture
- Manager - Woollahra Libraries
- General Manager (optional)
- Relevant Council staff will attend meetings to provide advice as required.
- Up to six (6) industry professionals and others who have expertise and experience in the advancement of arts and culture.
Up to two (2) community representatives with relevant interest and experience.
View the Arts and Culture Advisory Committee Terms of Reference(PDF, 690KB)
Arts and Culture Advisory Committee Minutes
The minutes of the Arts and Culture Advisory Committee will be available following confirmation.
Code of Conduct
All members of Council's sub-committees and working parties are required to comply with Council's Code of Conduct. To assist community representatives understand the Code's requirements, Council has prepared a Guide for Community Representatives(PDF, 544KB).