Solar My Suburb
Cut energy costs by powering your community organisation with sunshine.
18 Footers Sailing Club at Double Bay installed an impressive 75kW solar system in 2023.
Join our free Solar my Suburb program
Jointly run by Woollahra, Randwick and Waverley Councils, this free initiative is helping Clubs and community organisations in Sydney’s eastern suburbs save on energy bills with solar power, by providing support from start to finish.
How we help
- A free expert solar assessment to help choose the right size solar power system
- Estimates on system cost, savings and financial incentives
- Advice on funding and payment options
- Support in selecting a quality system from a trusted installer
- Promoting and celebrating your organisation’s inspirational solar project
Benefits for Clubs and Community organisations
- Free expert advice valued at over $6,000
- Saving money on energy bills
- Access to cheaper green energy
- Reducing your organistation’s carbon footprint
- Demonstrating leadership to your members, patrons and the wider community
This program has a proven track record of success, having already helped 12 community organizations through Solar my Suburb and 40 schools in Sydney’s eastern suburbs go solar with the similar multi-award-winning Solar my School program, with more on their way. Local projects supported include:
Find out more and register today
Register here or email us or call us on 9083 8096
Other useful links