Once your development is approved (building certification)
I have Development Consent. When can I start work?
Before you commence work you must:
- meet all deferred commencement and other pre-commencement development consent conditions
- pay the long service levy
- pay all contributions and fees that are applicable
- get a construction certificate
- appoint a builder
- get your site safety and environmental controls in place
- carry out dilapidation surveys and give the reports to Council
- get all insurances in place, and
- provide us with your Notice of Commencement.
This list may not contain everything you may need to do.