Donations and Sponsorship Register
Council has an adopted Donations and Sponsorship Policy, which outlines the principles of donations and/or sponsorships and establishes a coordinated and transparent approach to the way in which Woollahra Council seeks, secures, provides and manages all donations and/or sponsorships opportunities.
This policy replaces the previous Policy for the Sponsorship of Events and Activities 2006 and will apply to all donations and/or sponsorship received by Woollahra Council.
The policy outlines:
- Assessment of donations and/or sponsorship;
- Approval of donations and/or sponsorship;
- Recognition of a donor or sponsor;
- Acceptable types of donations;
- Unacceptable types of donations;
- Acceptable activities for sponsorships;
- Probity safeguards;
- Reporting requirements; and
- Breach of the Policy.
This Policy was approved by Council at its meeting 23 May 2022.
A copy of the Donations and Sponsorship Policy is available here(PDF, 673KB).
The Donations and Sponsorship Registers list Donations and Sponsorship accepted by Council and/or the General Manager:
For further information contact Council’s Customer Service on 9391 7000.