- Woollahra Library at Double Bay: 22 public access computers
- Level 1 – 4 PCs for children’s use
- Level 2 – 10 PCs and 4 Macs
- Level 3 – 4 PCs
- Paddington: 8 public access computers - 6 PCs and 2 Mac
- Watsons Bay: 3 public access computers - 2 PCs and 1 Mac
Limited staff assistance can be provided with printing or technology issues. Detailed user instructions on how to use the multi-function printer and use of Monitor kiosk are laminated and available for customers near the equipment.
Computers are available for booking at all our libraries. Please have your library membership card handy when making a booking.
Make a booking at:
Programs available include:
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Internet access, including web-based email
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite on Apple Macs
- Final Cut Pro, Logic X Pro on Apple Macs at Woollahra Library at Double Bay
- A full list of computer programs and applications is available
All computers are turned off 15 minutes before closing time.
Our Library Public Access Technology Policy applies to anyone who uses the public access computers at any of our service points.
Printing is available from all computers, or you can print from home or your device.
Did you know?
You can use a 3D printer at Woollahra Library at Double Bay.
Free WiFi is available at all locations during opening hours.