UIG LODGE - 29 Wentworth Street, Point Piper. Imposing mansion built c. 1900 on a portion of the 1899 Subdivision of Woollahra Point Estate. The first occupant was Lachlan Beaton, a founding member of the Royal Sydney Golf Club and Commissioner to the Sydney Harbour Trust.
From 1913 to 1917, it was occupied by the Hon. George F. Earp, prominent merchant, Director of the Benevolent Society and member of the NSW Legislative Assembly. It was owned and occupied by the Rutherford Family (of Cobb and Co.) from 1917 till 1960, then by Sydney publishing identity Ezra Norton till 1976. From 1976 till 1997 it was the home of Aldur Koljo, Consul-General of Estonia in Sydney.