The following terms and conditions of use apply to all Woollahra Council’s social media pages and accounts, including:
- Facebook (Woollahra Council, Woollahra Libraries, Woollahra Gallery at Redleaf, and Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize)
- Instagram (Woollahra Council, Woollahra Libraries, Woollahra Gallery at Redleaf, and Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize)
- Twitter (Woollahra Council)
- LinkedIn (Woollahra Council)
We (Woollahra Council) value respectful relationships and positive community outcomes. The purpose of our social media pages and accounts is to keep you up-to-date on local events, Council news and services, and opportunities to get involved in the local community.
When interacting with this page, we request that you:
- exercise respect and courtesy;
- do not post your personal details such as email, home address or phone number;
- acknowledge that we cannot check the accuracy of every post and we do not take any responsibility for your reliance on posts on this page; and
We do not accept responsibility for public comments on this page. They are not representative of the opinions of the Council or Council staff members, nor do we make any guarantee to their accuracy.
Posts may be deleted as determined in our absolute discretion if they contain:
- violent, obscene, profane, hateful, derogatory, racist or sexist language, links or images;
- information that may compromise the safety or security of the public;
- any discussion or promotion of behaviour that is unlawful;
- comments that threaten or defame any person or organisation;
- solicitations, advertisements, endorsements or spam;
- off-topic posts by a single user;
- repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users;
- any other inappropriate content or comments as we determine.
Users who do not comply with these page guidelines may also be blocked from the page at our absolute discretion.
Please note: If you have a Council enquiry, complaint or a request for service, please contact our Customer Service team who can expedite your request. Call 9391 7000 or email email@example.com. Our customer service centre is also open Monday-Friday 8am-4.30pm at 536 New South Head Road, Double Bay. You can also use the Woollahra Council App anytime and track your requests.