Trade waste services
Council Trade Waste
Do you have a business in the Woollahra area and require an efficient, cost-effective and reliable service to remove your garbage and recyclable materials? Woollahra Council's waste collection operations offers a comprehensive range of services that include the following:
- Garbage bins provided in a range of sizes from 55 litres to 660 litres
- Separate bins for garbage and paper/cardboard recycling
- Collections of trade waste seven days a week, including all public holidays
- 'On call' collections available for those unpredictable emergency situations.
The service can be changed at any time to provide the flexibility to fit in with your changing needs over time.
Council monitors all servicing of businesses to enable accurate invoicing.
- Reduced charges available for the disposal of recyclable material
- Guaranteed environmental integrity in the separate disposal of all recyclable materials
- Access to a free consultancy service to provide information on how to minimise your waste and improve your recycling, thus saving money.
- Various pricing options and packages that are tailored to produce the most cost-efficient outcome for your business.
For more information contact Steven Fisher, Trade Waste Officer on 9391 7968.
Manage your business waste sustainably
Have you ever thought about ways in which you could recycle and reduce more of your business waste? Are you interested in improving your environmental credentials and reducing your impact on the environment? Did you know that the NSW Environment Protection Authority (EPA) is providing free help and support for business to sustainably manage their waste?
Business can take advantage of the free Bin Trim and Love Food, Hate Waste programs to achieve sustainable waste management outcomes.
The Bin Trim program can help your business identify ways in which you can reduce waste, recycle more and save money.
Sign up to the Bin Trim program and have an assessor conduct a free waste audit and recycling assessment for you business. They will also provide a waste management plan and support to make changes required for the best environmental and economic outcomes.
To find a Bin Trim assessor and register your interest contact the EPA on 131 555 or email email@example.com.
Love Food, Hate Waste
According to the EPA, 74% of food waste happens before food is sold or even served. Food waste can come about due to spoilage, over supply and poor handling.
Learn practical steps and view helpful videos to see how your business can boost profits and reduce food waste. Visit Love Food, Hate Waste.