Trade waste services
Do you have a business in the Woollahra area and require an efficient, cost-effective and reliable service to remove your garbage and recyclable materials? Woollahra Municipal Council's waste collection operations offers a comprehensive range of services that include the following:
- Garbage bins provided in a range of sizes from 55 litres to 660 litres
- Separate bins for garbage and paper/cardboard recycling
- Collections of Trade Waste seven days a week, including all public holidays
- 'On call' collections available for those unpredictable emergency situations.
The service can be changed at any time to provide the flexibility to fit in with your changing needs over time.
Council monitors all servicing of businesses to enable accurate invoicing.
- Reduced charges available for the disposal of recyclable material
- Guaranteed environmental integrity in the separate disposal of all recyclable materials
- Access to a free consultancy service to provide information on how to minimise your waste and improve your recycling, thus saving money.
- Various pricing options and packages that are tailored to produce the most cost-efficient outcome for your business.
For more information contact Steven Fisher, Trade Waste Officer on 9391 7968