References, application forms and resources
- Tree Management Development Control Plan (DCP) (PDF)
- Tree Management Policy 2011 (PDF)
- Tree Pruning Guidelines (PDF)
- Proactive Tree Maintenance Schedule - a suburb guide to Council's schedule for inspection and pruning of street and park trees (PDF).
- Woollahra Local Environmental Plan 2014 - all heritage items, including heritage trees and gardens, are listed in Schedule 5.
- DA Guide - provides essential information required to complete your development application (PDF).
- Attachment 4 - specific DA information in relation to trees (PDF)
- Arboricultural Assessment Report - information sheet (PDF).
- Construction Impact Statement - information sheet (PDF).
- Landscape Plan - information sheet (PDF).
- Root Mapping Report - information sheet (PDF).
- Tree Management Report - information sheet (PDF).
Significant Tree Register (last updated 1991):
- Volume 1 - Significant Trees under Private Ownership Part 1 (PDF, 7.9 MB). A listing of trees located on private property that Woollahra Municipal Council has identified as significant to the surrounding area. Features Darling Point, Edgecliff, Paddington and Woollahra.
- Volume 2 - Significant Trees under Private Ownership Part 2 (PDF, 7.1 MB). A listing of trees located on private property that Woollahra Municipal Council has identified as significant to the surrounding area. Featuring Double Bay, Point Piper, Bellevue Hill, Rose Bay, Vaucluse and Watsons Bay.
- Volume 3 - Significant Street Trees (PDF, 13.6 MB). A listing street trees identified by Woollahra Municipal Council as significant to the surrounding area.
- Volume 4 - Significant Trees in Public Parks (PDF, 6.7 MB). A listing park trees identified by Woollahra Municipal Council as significant to the surrounding area.
- Application to prune or remove a tree growing on private property (TPO) (PDF). This form should be used when applying to Council for consent to prune or remove a tree growing on private property.
- View prune application (PDF). This form should be used when requesting Council to prune a street tree to restore a view.
- Solar access prune application (PDF). This form should be used when requesting Council to prune a tree to restore light levels within a property.
- Local Native Plants for Sydney's Eastern Suburbs (PDF)
- Pesticide Use Notification Plan 2018-2023 (PDF) - details Council's policies, procedures and responsibilities when using and handling pesticides in our parks, reserves and outdoor public space.
- Local History Centre provides a valuable history of the local area including the local flora and fauna. Staff at the Centre are able to assist with enquiries.
- NSW Department of Primary Industries provides comprehensive information regarding noxious weeds in Woollahra Municipality.
- Lawlink is an online government portal website to law and justice agencies and services in New South Wales. The site is hosted by the Attorney General's Department of NSW.
- Community Justice Centres provide free mediation and conflict management services to help people resolve disputes. Funded by the NSW Government as part of the NSW Attorney General's Department, services are confidential, voluntary, timely and easy to use. For more information on Community Justice Centres go to Community Justice Centres website or email: email@example.com