References, application forms and resources
- Tree Management - Woollahra Development Control Plan 2015
- Woollahra Tree Management Policy
- Tree Pruning Guidelines
- Proactive Tree Maintenance Schedule - A suburb guide to Council's schedule for inspection and pruning of street and park trees
- Woollahra Local Environmental Plan 2014 - All heritage items, including heritage trees and gardens, are listed in Schedule 5
- DA Guide - Provides essential information required to complete your development application
- Attachment 4 - Tree Reports - Specific information in relation to development applications and trees
- Arboricultural Assessment Reports - information sheet
- Construction Impact Statement - information sheet
- Landscape Plans - information sheet
- Root Mapping Report - information sheet
- Tree Management Report - information sheet
- Woollahra Street Tree Master Plan 2014
- Significant Tree Register (last updated 1991)
- Volume 1 - Significant Trees under Private Ownership Part 1 (7.9 MB) - A listing of trees located on private property that Council has identified as significant to the surrounding area. Includes Darling Point, Edgecliff, Paddington and Woollahra.
- Volume 2 - Significant Trees under Private Ownership Part 2 (7.1 MB) - A listing of trees located on private property that Council has identified as significant to the surrounding area. Includes Double Bay, Point Piper, Bellevue Hill, Rose Bay, Vaucluse and Watsons Bay.
- Volume 3 - Significant Street Trees (13.6 MB) - A listing of street trees identified by Council as significant to the surrounding area.
- Volume 4 - Significant Trees in Public Parks (6.7 MB) - A listing of park trees identified by Council as significant to the surrounding area.
- Local native plants for Sydney's eastern suburbs
- Pesticide Use Notification Plan 2018-2023
- NSW Department of Primary Industries provides comprehensive information regarding noxious weeds in the municipality
- Community Justice Centres provide mediation and conflict management services to help people resolve disputes