Cooper Park Trail
Go Slow for a Mo' in Cooper Park
Our Go Slow for Mo' nature wellness trails are designed to refresh your mood, energy and focus.
April 2021 Update: Following enthusiastic community feedback for our Go Slow for a Mo' trail in Cooper Park we have designed and installed a second pop-up trail for Watsons Bay at Gap Park.
Pop-up Nature Wellness Trail
Head into Cooper Park this summer to cool down along our pop-up Nature Wellness Trail. This rejuvenating experience is designed to refresh your mood, energy and focus.
The trail starts at the sandstone Moon Bridge in the centre of the park. Signs and online audio at six stations will guide you through a series of activities designed to help you slow down, connect, reflect and relax. The 500 metre trail will take 30 - 45 minutes to complete.
Just a 5 minute slow moment in nature can have big health benefits, but don’t take our word for it, head over to Cooper Park and give it a go.
Tuning in to the beauty of nature is something we can do every day, connecting us more deeply to our unique local places and the community we share them with.
Download the flyer(PDF, 514KB)
- Train and walk: Cooper Park is a 15-20 minute walk down the hill from Bondi Junction Railway Station
- Bus: the nearest bus route is 327 and the stop is Suttie Road opposite Bunna Street Stop ID: 202344
- Walk: Multiple pedestrian access points available
- Public transport schedules: Transport NSW
- By car: car park available at the end of Bunna Street or surrounding streets
How'd you go?
As this is a new project for our team we'd really appreciate your feedback. You can share your thoughts and experiences by:
- Scanning the QR code at the end of the trail
- Emailing us
- Tagging Woollahra Council in your social media posts.
Share your story
If you know someone who would benefit from going Slow For A Mo’ share your story with them using #goslowforamo