Abandoned shopping trolleys
We want to keep our streetscapes and local environment looking beautiful and we ask for your assistance in reporting abandoned shopping trolleys.
Retailers who provide shopping trolleys to their customers request that trolleys are not removed from the store and also perform routine trolley collections. Unattended trolleys are usually picked up within 24 hours by the trolley collectors and some retailers also use containment systems, such as wheel locks and coin deposit systems, to prevent or deter trolleys from being removed from the store or car park.
How to report abandoned shopping trolleys
We encourage you to help reduce the number of trolleys left unattended. If you find a trolley, please check which shop it came from and report it to the respective store by using one of the following contacts:
- Aldi: Aldi customer service form or 13 25 34
- Coles: Coles abandoned trolley form or 1800 876 553
- Dan Murphy’s: Trolley Tracker or 1800 641 497
- Harris Farm Market: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9394 3111
- Kmart: 1800 876 553
- Target: 1800 163 900
- Woolworths: Trolley Tracker or 1800 641 497
If you have questions about abandoned shopping trolleys, please contact our Customer Service staff on 9391 7000.