Your library is open
Consistent with advice from NSW Health, it is a requirement for library visitors to wear a face mask for the duration of their visit.
- Do not come to the Library if you are feeling unwell. Stay home and get tested.
- Please maintain social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- There is no casual seating available at any of the libraries. Food and drinks (other than bottle water) cannot be consumed in the libraries.
- Please treat our staff with courtesy and respect.
- Bring your library card, or join on arrival (with proof of address), to browse the collection and borrow items at the self-checkout kiosks, and to book computers and study spots.
- All visitors need to 'check in' to Woollahra Libraries using the Service NSW app. For those who do not have a suitable device with them, Library staff will manually record names and contact numbers.
- Bookable study spots are available at Woollahra Library at Double Bay in specified time slots for up to 3 hours per person per day.
- Computer bookings are available for 45 minutes, 2 hours or 3 hours at Double Bay, Paddington and Watsons Bay.
- Printers, photocopiers and scanners are available at all our libraries. You can also print from your device.
- Limited PC and printing assistance can be provided, to ensure safe social distancing.
- Returned items will remain on your card for 24 hours while they are quarantined.
- Physical social distancing measures will remain in place.
- All in-person events and programs are being held online. Recordings of past online events and children’s programs are available online.
Woollahra Libraries continues to ensure:
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers upon entry and at key locations around each Library.
- Bathrooms are well stocked with hand soap.
- All hard surfaces are regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Study desks and computers are cleaned between bookings.
Level 1, 451 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028
Phone: 02 9391 7100
Paddington Town Hall
247 Oxford Street, Paddington NSW 2021
Phone: 02 9391 7988
*Jointly funded with City of Sydney Council.
The Tea Gardens
8 Marine Parade, Watsons Bay NSW 2030
Phone: 02 9391 7999