Your library is open
Consistent with advice from NSW Health, Library visitors are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask for the duration of their visit. Limited casual seating is now available, as well as hard copy newspapers.
- Do not come to the Library if you are feeling unwell. Stay home and get tested.
- Please maintain social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- Drinks may be brought into the Library, but no food is permitted.
- Please treat our staff with courtesy and respect.
- Bring your library card, or join on arrival (with proof of address), to browse the collection and borrow items at the self-checkout kiosks, and to book computers.
- All visitors need to 'check in' to Woollahra Libraries using the Service NSW app. For those who do not have a suitable device with them, Library staff will manually record names and contact numbers.
- Computer bookings are available but not required. Walk-ups and guest tickets are available.
- Printers, photocopiers and scanners are available at all our libraries. You can also print from your device.
- Limited PC and printing assistance can be provided, to ensure safe social distancing.
- Physical social distancing measures will remain in place.
- In-person events and programs will be gradually reintroduced and will require customers to book in advance. Recordings of past online events and children’s programs are available online.
Woollahra Libraries continues to ensure:
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers upon entry and at key locations around each Library.
- Bathrooms are well stocked with hand soap.
- All hard surfaces are regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Study desks and computers are cleaned between bookings.
Level 1, 451 New South Head Road, Double Bay NSW 2028
Phone: 02 9391 7100
Paddington Town Hall
247 Oxford Street, Paddington NSW 2021
Phone: 02 9391 7988
*Jointly funded with City of Sydney Council.
The Tea Gardens
8 Marine Parade, Watsons Bay NSW 2030
Phone: 02 9391 7999