Did you know? You can add funds to your 'tap and go' library card to pay for the following:
- printing, photocopying or scanning
- fees and charges (e.g. for overdue items, reservations and inter-library loans)
- room bookings
- library services (e.g. local history research)
- purchases (e.g. library bags, USB sticks)
How to pay online:
- Visit our online payments system
- Login using your library card number and password (your date of birth ddmmyy)
- If you have an outstanding fine, it will appear under the 'To Pay' heading.
- You can either 'Add Value' to top up your card, OR 'Pay a Fine' (if you have one)
Other features of the online payments system include:
- Check your balance and any outstanding fines at anytime
- Manage notifications about the balance of your account using the 'Options button'
- View and print statements of your payments