Woollahra Council provides a range of e-communication services to keep you informed of important issues including rates, development applications and provides you with the opportunity to subscribe to a variety of email newsletters.
- You can use your credit card to make online payments for a range of Council services.
- You can view a list and summary of recently determined development applications.
- Track the progress of your development application
- View advertised Development Applications
Request for Rate Notice to be emailed
If you would like to receive a copy of your rates notice by email, please complete the registration form.
All future rate notices will be emailed to your nominated email address.
You can subscribe to Council's email newsletters covering a range of interests including community events, environmental issues and library news.
Halls and venues
- Use our online booking system to book a hall or venue.
- Check the Library catalogue for books, DVDs and other items that can be borrowed or used in the library.
- Use Member Services to check your loans and reservations, renew your loans, see what you've had out on loan in the past, and whether you have any outstanding fees.
- Item request form: make a suggestion for the library to purchase a title, or request an inter-library loan
Submit an event
- If you would like to add an event to Woollahra Council's events calendar, fill out the online Submit an event form.