Book Club kits
Woollahra Libraries offer a range of kits to allow you and your book club to engage in lively discussion over some great books. Book Club Kits are free to borrow but you must be a member of Woollahra Libraries.
Have a read of our latest list of book club kits.(PDF, 8MB)
What does the service offer?
Each kit comes in a box containing multiple copies of a particular book, and can be borrowed for six weeks, subject to availability and reservations. Each kit also contains an author profile, and a list of suggested discussion questions & talking points. They can be collected from any of our three branches (Double Bay, Watsons Bay and Paddington.)
What is required from the book club?
- Each kit must be booked at least one week in advance, subject to availability.
- One member must borrow and take responsibility for all items in the kit.
- The complete kit with all the copies must be returned in person to one of our libraries (not through an after-hours chute.)
- Pay standard overdue fees if the kit is returned late.
- Pay replacement fees for any items that are lost of damaged.
- Distribute items and allow use by book club members only.
- Let us know which library branch you'd like to collect the kit from at time of reservation.
- A standard loan period of six weeks applies, with no renewals permitted.
- A maximum of two kits can be on loan to each book club at any one time
Who do I contact about booking and borrowing a kit?
Please contact email@example.com or phone the library on 9391 7100.
For a full list of our kits, download Book Club Kits List.(PDF, 8MB)
Library members also have free access to magazines, eBooks and eAudiobooks online. Books are available to download simultaneously - no need to wait or reserve, and all your book club members can download at once!.
Find out more in our online library.