Floodplain Risk Management Committee
The Floodplain Risk Management Committee has been established as an advisory committee to focus on the floodplain management issues and adopted floodplain management program.
The Floodplain Risk Management Committee reports to the Environmental Planning Committee.
Following this EOI, the Floodplain Risk Management Committee will consist of:
- One (1) Councillor as Chair.
- Up to two (2) Woollahra Councillors, following an annual EOI process undertaken with Councillors. The Mayor will nominate the Chair of the Committee.
- Director - Infrastructure & Sustainability
- Manager - Engineering Services
- General Manager (optional)
- Relevant Council staff will attend meetings to provide advice as required.
- Officers from the Office of Environment and Heritage (OEH),
- Representatives from the State Emergency Services (SES),
- Representatives of the local community such as Chamber of Commerce, Progress Associations, community and residents groups, and
- Representatives of relevant asset holders and industry bodies such as Sydney Water.
View the Floodplain Risk Management Committee Terms of Reference(PDF, 667KB)
For further information on the Floodplain Risk Management Committee and future meeting dates please contact:
Design Engineer (Drainage)
Telephone: 9391 7131
Code of Conduct
All members of Council's sub-committees and working parties are required to comply with Council's Code of Conduct. To assist community representatives understand the Code's requirements, Council has prepared a Guide for Community Representatives(PDF, 544KB).