Ecological Sustainability Task Force
The purpose of the Ecological Sustainability Task Force is to assist Council to integrate environmental sustainability into Council policy, plans and operations.
The Task Force reports to the Environmental Planning Committee.
The Task Force will consist of:
- One (1) Chair appointed by the Mayor
- Up to four (4) Woollahra Councillors, appointed by the Mayor, following an annual Expression of Interest (EOI) process undertaken with Councillors, noting that the Mayor will nominate the Chair of the Task Force.
- Director - Infrastructure & Sustainability
- Team Leader - Environment & Sustainability
- General Manager (optional)
- Relevant Council staff will attend meetings to provide advice as required.
View the Ecological Sustainability Task Force Terms of Reference(PDF, 709KB)
For further information on the Ecological Sustainability Task Force, please contact:
Team Leader – Environment and Sustainability
Code of Conduct
All members of Council's sub-committees and working parties are required to comply with Council's Code of Conduct. To assist community representatives understand the Code's requirements, Council has prepared a Guide for Community Representatives(PDF, 544KB).