Sir David Martin Reserve
New Beach Road, Darling Point
There is a grassed area that provides for viewing the Rushcutters Bay.
- Limited parking in New Beach Road
- 10 minute walk from Edgecliff Station
- Accessible toilet in nearby Ruhscutters Bay Park
- Disabled access toilet facilities are available in the reserve.
- Located in the reserve are buildings and structures such as The Cottage, Drill Hall and Drill Hall extension, Sayonara Slipway, Sail Loft and adjoining toilets and the RANSA Boatshed (subject to a lease). The buildings are available for certain uses in accordance with the Sir David Martin Reserve Plan of Management (2004).
Plans of management
Download the Sir David Martin Reserve Plan of Management (PDF, 8.2 MB).
- Dogs permitted on leash at all times.