New South Head Road, Double Bay.
Blackburn Gardens is a beautifully restored heritage garden and retains spectacular views of Sydney Harbour. The garden adjoins Murray Rose Pool (formerly Redleaf Pool) and Seven Shillings Beach. The garden features manicured lawn with a secret garden, sundial and water feature.
Limited street parking available during the week and offstreet parking in the adjacent Council Chambers on weekends.
5-10 minute walk from Double Bay Wharf.
- Wheelchair ramp provides access to the top part of the garden from New South Head Road
- Accessible toilets can be found in nearby Council Chambers during business hours
- Accessible parking is available in nearby Council Chambers
- Baby change table in outdoor amenities block
- Public toilets
- Park benches and tables
- Drinking fountain
- Access to Murray Rose Pool (formerly Redleaf Pool). Murray Rose Pool is a netted harbourside pool with a small beach frontage. Facilities at the pool include a kiosk, toilets and showers.
- Access to Seven Shillings Beach
Things to do
- Scenic views
- An ideal location for a wedding
Dogs prohibited at all times
- Weddings and private social events with more than 120 people
- No marquees or wedding arches are permitted in association with the use of the park
- Amusement devices, such as, jumping castles, petting zoos, kindy farms or pony rides
- Wedding bookings shall not exceed 2 hours
- Social bookings shall not exceed 4 hours
- Weddings and private social events are restricted to less than 120 people