Woollahra Libraries will open to the public on Monday 18 October
Published: 13 October 2021
Woollahra Libraries will open to the public on Monday 18 October 2021.
Normal opening hours will apply.
To keep us all safe we are complying with the Public Health Orders for indoor venues.
- All customers aged 16 and over must be fully vaccinated and you will be asked to present proof upon entry. Information on obtaining proof of vaccination can be found on the NSW Government website.
- Under 16s who are not fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated household member.
- Check in and out of the Library using the Service NSW app for contact tracing purposes.
- Mask-wearing is mandatory except for children under 12. If you cannot wear a face mask because of a disability, physical or mental health illness or condition, you must carry either a medical certificate or letter signed by a registered health practitioner (such as a doctor) or a registered NDIS provider or a statutory declaration.
- Libraries will be operating at a 4 square metre capacity.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. Customers exhibiting signs of illness may be asked to leave.
- Treat other customers and Library staff with courtesy and respect.
- Our Select & Collect service will finish on Sunday 17 October 2021. Normal reservation fees will apply from Monday 18 October 2021.
Programs and events will continue to be hosted online.