Community and Cultural Grants
Double Bay Sailing Club Women's Regatta - Community and Cultural Grants Recipient
Supporting a creative and connected community
Round 1 of the 2021/22 Community and Cultural Grants Program is now open.
Do you, your organisation or group have an idea for an activity or program that might help others in the Woollahra area to connect, be supported or be creative?
- Applications open - Tuesday 6 April 2021
- Grants Program information and applicant support session - Wednesday 21 April 2021, 10.30am - 11.15am (via Zoom). Registration essential – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9391 7112.
- Applications close - Sunday 16 May 2021 (11.59pm)
- Grants announced - end June 2021
Council's Community and Cultural Grants Program provides:
- Small grants of up to $2,000, available to non-profit community based organisations, groups or individuals, and
- Large grants of between $2,000 and $7,500, available to non-profit community based organisations or groups.
Before applying for this grant, please:
- Read the Community and Cultural Grants Policy and Guidelines for information about the program.
- Contact Rachel to discuss your grant idea on (02) 9391 7112 to ensure you and your project are eligible to apply.
Previous grant recipients
One of our 2020 grant recipients Days for Girls at NCJWA NSW is a community ‘making project’ that we are proud to support. The project facilitates creating reusable sanitary care kits for girls and women in developing countries. Watch this short video to understand what is involved in the Days for Girls project.
In the recent online Grants Presentation, recipients were able to give us an insight into their organisations and how the grants would be utilised. Listen to one of the 2020/21 grant recipients David Pointon of The Men's Table as he explains his project and what the grant means to him.
Help with writing your grant application
Do you think your project or activity would enrich our community but not sure the best way to go about it? The following resources may help:
Tips and tricks – get help writing a Woollahra Council Grant
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 9391 7112