We’re looking for Woollahra’s best gardens. Enter your garden for the chance to win!
Entries must be submitted online by Wednesday 31 October.
Experience the heart and soul of Latin America!
Enjoy paella, empanadas, churros, tequila, artisan markets, exhibition soccer matches and plenty of live music and entertainment for the kids. Saturday 27 October, 1pm to 9pm in Lyne Park Rose Bay.
2018 Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize exhibition
Open 20 October to 11 November
9am-5pm weekdays | 10am-4pm weekends
Also, get creative at our free talks, workshops and activities for curious kids and adults!
Nominations are now open for the Woollahra Citizenship Awards
Here's your chance to nominate an individual or group and have their contribution recognised. Submit your entry online before 31 October 2018.
Events View all events
- Perry Lane Art Project Tuesday 23 October 2018, 10:00am-4:00pm In conjunction with the William Street Festival, Perry Lane Art Project invites you to their second year of murals showcasing two artists paintings. Read more
- 2018 Woollahra Garden Awards - Nominations are now open Tuesday 23 October 2018, 8:00am-4:30pm Enter your garden for the chance to win! Read more
- 2019 Woollahra Citizenship Awards - Nominations are now open Tuesday 23 October 2018, 8:00am-4:30pm Here's your chance to nominate an individual or group and have their contribution recognised. Read more
- Grandparents Day at the Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize Sunday 28 October 2018, 11:00am-2:00pm Celebrate a day of inter-generational art appreciation - acknowledging the role grandparents and older people play in our society. Read more
- Double Bay Street Festival Sunday 4 November 2018, 10:00am-4:00pm Join us in Double Bay for a day of delicious food, live entertainment, amazing wares as well as lots of activities to entertain the children. Read more
- Family workshop - Waste to Design Sunday 4 November 2018, 1:00pm-3:00pm A fun, creative workshop; creating useful items out of waste. Read more
- International Day of People with Disability Friday 23 November 2018, 12:00pm-2:00pm To celebrate International Day of People with Disability, join us on Friday 23 November for a free afternoon of fun in the park. Activities include: picnic lunch, music and dancing, information stalls, arts and craft and other interactive activities. Read more