Woollahra Walking Groups
The Woollahra Walking Groups are held on alternate mornings in Rose Bay and Rushcutters Bay. Please read below for more information.
These local walking groups are designed for people who enjoy the outdoors and would like to meet new people.
The walks are a great social outing designed to cater for all levels of fitness and ability, so come along and feel free to bring a friend. Stay for a coffee and a chat after the walk is finished.
Join a walk:
We have 2 walking groups. Download Walking Groups poster
Rose Bay Group
- Every Wednesday
- Meet at 8.30am for 8:45am start - We walk for approximately 45 minutes and tend to follow the same route.
- Meeting point: Rose Bay Ferry Wharf, Lyne Park, Rose Bay
Rushcutters Bay Group
- Every Friday
- Meet at 8.15am for 8.30am start - We walk for approximately 45 minutes and tend to follow the same route.
- Meeting point: the Rushcutters Bay Kiosk, Rushcutters Bay Park, Rushcutters Bay
Become a Walk Organiser:
Being a volunteer Walk Organiser is fun and easy - you only need one other walker to start a group and it should only take 5 minutes on top of the time actually spent walking. You will also receive great support and resources.
What are the responsibilities of a Walk Organiser?
- Attend walks and welcome new walkers
- To be safe when walking and arrive for walks on time
- Keep your walking group and contact details up-to-date (so we can let new walkers know how to find out about your group)
- We are always happy to receive stories and photos of your walking group in action! Simply email us your photos.
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 9391 7191