Your library is open
Consistent with advice from NSW Health, it is a requirement for library visitors to wear a face mask for the duration of their visit.
- Do not come to the Library if you are feeling unwell. Stay home and get tested.
- Please maintain social distancing and good hand hygiene.
- There is no casual seating available at any of the libraries. Food and drinks (other than bottle water) cannot be consumed in the libraries.
- Please treat our staff with courtesy and respect.
- Bring your library card, or join on arrival (with proof of address), to browse the collection and borrow items at the self-checkout kiosks, and to book computers and study spots.
- All visitors need to 'check in' to Woollahra Libraries using the Service NSW app. For those who do not have a suitable device with them, Library staff will manually record names and contact numbers.
- Bookable study spots are available at Woollahra Library at Double Bay in specified time slots for up to 3 hours per person per day.
- Computer bookings are available for 45 minutes, 2 hours or 3 hours at Double Bay, Paddington and Watsons Bay.
- Printers, photocopiers and scanners are available at all our libraries. You can also print from your device.
- Limited PC and printing assistance can be provided, to ensure safe social distancing.
- Returned items will remain on your card for 24 hours while they are quarantined.
- Physical social distancing measures will remain in place.
- All in-person events and programs are being held online. Recordings of past online events and children’s programs are available online.
Woollahra Libraries continues to ensure:
- Hand sanitiser is available for customers upon entry and at key locations around each Library.
- Bathrooms are well stocked with hand soap.
- All hard surfaces are regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Study desks and computers are cleaned between bookings.
Woollahra Library at Double Bay
Level 1, 451 New South Head Road
Double Bay NSW 2028
|Monday:||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday:||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday:||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday:||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday:||9:00am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday:||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sunday:||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Closed on public holidays|
02 9391 7100
After hours returns chute
Please note that you can return your items in our after hours returns chute. The chute is located on Kiaora Lane (opposite The Kitchen by Woolworths) and is colourfully designed and decorated.
Want to know more?
Check out this video to find out more about the design and concept behind our library, and to take a look inside.