We are open!
- Bring your library card, or join on arrival (with proof of address), to browse the collection and borrow items at the self-checkout kiosks
- Your library card will be scanned on entry for contact tracing
- No appointment time is required
- Bookable study spots are available at Woollahra Library at Double Bay in specified time slots for 2 hours per person per day
- Computer bookings are available for 45 minutes per person per day. Bookings commence on the hour and allow for 15 minutes where cleaning can take place
- Printers, photocopiers and scanners are available at all our libraries. You can also print from your device
- Only directional assistance can be provided by Library staff
- Returned items will remain on your card for 4 days while they are quarantined
- All in-person events & programs are being held online. Recordings of past online events and are available online
- Do not come to the Library if you are feeling unwell
- Please practise social distancing
- There is no casual seating available at any of the libraries. Food and drinks (other than bottled water) cannot be consumed in the libraries
- Please treat our staff with courtesy and respect
Woollahra Library at Double Bay
Level 1, 451 New South Head Road
Double Bay NSW 2028
|Monday:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday:||10:00am - 8:00pm|
|Saturday:||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sunday:||10:00am - 4:00pm|
|Closed on public holidays|
Woollahra Library at Double Bay will be open weekdays 9:00am – 9:45am to support those who are vulnerable in the community. This time is exclusively for people aged 70 and over, people with a disability, limited mobility, chronic illnesses or suppressed immunity.
02 9391 7100
After hours returns chute
Please note that you can return your items in our after hours returns chute. The chute is located on Kiaora Lane (opposite The Kitchen by Woolworths) and is colourfully designed and decorated.
Want to know more?
Check out this video to find out more about the design and concept behind our library, and to take a look inside.