Temporary closure of Woollahra Libraries
All books currently on loan will be extended until 1 May. We will not be charging any late fees during this time. We encourage you to stay home.
All our events are currently suspended. If you have registered to attend an event you will receive notification via an email or phone call. Any purchased tickets will be refunded.
We know our libraries are a much loved part of our community, and we want you to know there are a number of ways you can stay connected to our libraries during this time of physical distancing.
Use your library membership and enjoy our free online resources. You can download or stream a great range of eBooks, eAudiobooks, eFilms, eMusic and eMagazines by logging in with your member number and password.
For updates on Woollahra Council's response to COVID-19 and changes to our services, please see what we are doing to support the community and businesses.
Computers are available for booking at all our libraries. Please have your library membership card handy when making a booking.
Make a booking at:
- Woollahra Library at Double Bay: book online or call 9391 7100
- Paddington Library: book online or call 9391 7988
- Watsons Bay Library: book online or call 9391 7999
Programs available include:
- MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Apple Macs with Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (at Double Bay only)
- Internet access, including web-based email
All computers are turned off half an hour before closing time.
Short-use computers that do not require a booking are also available at Double Bay Library and Paddington Library providing:
- Internet access (but not web-based email)
- Access to the Woollahra Library catalogue
Our computer and internet usage policy applies to anyone who uses the public access computers at any of our service points.
Printing is available from all computers, or you can now print from home.
Free WiFi is available at all locations during opening hours.