Please note that due to social distancing there is a reduced number of computers available in our libraries:
- Woollahra Library at Double Bay: 10 public access computers
- Level 1 – 2 PCs for children’s use
- Level 2 – 4 PCs and 2 Macs
- Level 3 – 2 PCs
- Paddington: 5 public access computers - 4 PCs and 1 Mac
- Watsons Bay: 2 public access computers - 2 PCs
Limited staff assistance can be provided with printing or technology issues to ensure social distancing is maintained between staff and customers. Detailed user instructions on how to use the multi-function printer and use of Monitor kiosk are laminated and available for customers near the equipment.
Computers are available for booking at all our libraries. Please have your library membership card handy when making a booking.
Make a booking at:
- Woollahra Library at Double Bay: book online or call 9391 7100
- Paddington Library: book online or call 9391 7988
- Watsons Bay Library: book online or call 9391 7999
Programs available include:
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher
- Apple Macs with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
- Autodesk, Final Cut Pro, Logic X Pro (only at Woollahra Library at Double Bay)
- Internet access, including web-based email
- A full list of computer programs and applications is available
All computers are turned off 15 minutes before closing time.
Our computer and internet usage policy applies to anyone who uses the public access computers at any of our service points.
Free WiFi is available at all locations during opening hours.