Contributions and levies
Contributions plans allow funds to be raised from approved development applications and complying development applications. The funds are used for the intended provision, extension or augmentation of public facilities, or towards recouping the cost of facilities that have been provided, extended or augmented. These contributions relate to sections 7.11 and 7.12 of the EP&A Act, formerly known as section 94 and section 94A.
- Woollahra Section 7.12 Development Contributions Plan 2022
- Woollahra Section 7.12 Development Contributions Plan 2022 - Current Contribution Rates
- Woollahra Section 7.12 Development Contributions Plan 2021
- Woollahra Section 7.12 Development Contributions Plan 2021 - Contribution Rates
- Woollahra Section 94 Contributions Plan 2002
- Woollahra Section 94A Development Contributions Plan 2011
Reductions in Section 7.12 levy
A levy under section 7.12 (formerly section 94A) can be reduced where a proposal includes or comprises photovoltaic systems and/or solar hot water (including gas boosted) systems.
The cost of these systems is not included in the estimated cost of development for the basis of calculating section 7.12 levies.
To enable this levy reduction, you must provide documentary evidence of the cost of the systems with your development application.
Section 7.12 development contributions register
In accordance with Council’s statutory obligations, the below section 7.12 registers summarise development consents that have resulted in contributions being paid to Council. Please note that the current 2022/2023 register is updated at the end of every month.