Don't miss our local Christmas carol events
Everyone is welcome, fun for all the family!
Combined Churches Christmas Carols at Rose Bay
Friday 21 December, 5:00pm, Pannerong Park, Rose Bay
Festive season opening hours and services
Woollahra Council will be open until 3.00pm on Monday 24 December 2018 and closed until 8.00am on Wednesday 2 January 2019.
During this closure period Council’s after-hours call centre and emergency staff will be able to assist with any urgent enquiries. Please call 9391 7000.
Plan ahead for a safe and fun New Year’s Eve
Wherever you decide to celebrate the New Year, we wish you all the best for a terrific 2019!
Summer School Holiday Activities!
Join in the fun at Woollahra Libraries these holidays with our Curious Creatures themed activities, on 19 December - 23 January.
Events View all events
- Watsons Bay: Community Events - Have Your Say Wednesday 19 December 2018, 11:00am-12:00pm Join Woollahra Libraries staff to share ideas for community events for seniors in the Woollahra Municipality, and to hear about plans for upcoming events in 2019. Read more
- Holiday Fun in the Library Wednesday 19 December 2018, 3:00pm-7:00pm ‘‘Tis the Season to be jolly!’ Enjoy Christmas craft and slide down the Library’s ‘chimney’ from 3.00pm-5.30pm. Then join us for a sing-a-long for the whole family from 5.30pm-7.00pm. Read more
- Combined Churches Christmas Carols at Rose Bay Friday 21 December 2018, 5:00pm-8:00pm Join us for a free sausage sizzle, a brass band, singing and fun for the kids, and all your favourite Carols. Read more
- Paddington School Holiday Fun: Curious Creatures Craft (5+ yrs) Monday 7 January 2019, 4:00pm-5:00pm Join us for this craft session and make your own curious creature to take home Read more
- Author Event: The Cottage at Rosella Cove with Sandie Docker Wednesday 9 January 2019, 11:00am-12:00pm Join author of The Kookaburra Creek Café, Sandie Docker as she shares about her newly released novel The Cottage at Rosella Cove. Read more
- Sustainability Workshop: What Can We Do About Micro Plastics? Wednesday 16 January 2019, 11:00am-12:00pm Learn how the levels of micro plastics are being analysed, followed by a collection of plastic pollution on Watsons Bay beach. Read more