Support for local residents with a disability includes the provision of accessible community facilities, direct services, and the allocation of grants and subsidies.
Please note to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the interest of community health and well-being, the following services may not be operating at full capacity. Please follow the links to individual websites for updates.
- Gaden Cafe - social enterprise and community space (previously Woollahra Community Centre).
- Holdsworth - supports people with disability, are an NDIS provider and supply nutritious quality meals delivered to your home.
- Miroma (Inala) – tailored services and support programs to include training and recreational activities.
- Watsons Bay Baths - Australia's first deep water wheelchair access to a tidal harbour pool.
- Woollahra Libraries - provides a Home Library Service for those unable to come to the library because of illness or disability.
- Jewish Care - provides a wide range of services and resources helping people with a disability and their families.
- NDIS Local Area Coordinator – locate the closest NDIS and Partner office.
Find more organisations, services and facilities in your area (including social support, low, medium and high support services and post school programs) with our Local Service Listings.
Planning for the future
The Woollahra Social and Cultural Plan 2018-2030 (PDF, 4.7MB) outlines Council's future planning for services and activities for people with a disability.
Human Services Network (HSNet) is a free, secure and searchable website run by the NSW Department of Communities and Justice. Its database contains information about local disability, aged care, health, and homelessness services.