Support for local residents with a disability includes the provision of accessible community facilities, direct services, and the allocation of grants and subsidies.
- Gaden Cafe - social enterprise and community space (previously Woollahra Community Centre)
- Holdsworth Community - support people with disability, are an NDIS provider and supply nutritious quality meals delivered to your home
- Miroma (Inala) – supported employment, training and day programs
- Watsons Bay Baths - Australia's first deep water wheelchair access to a tidal harbour pool
- Woollahra Libraries - provide a Home Library Service for those unable to come to the library because of illness or disability.
Find more organisations, services and facilities in your area (including social support, low, medium and high support services and post school programs) with our Local Service Listings.
Planning for the future
The Access Policy and Action Plan 2013-2017 (PDF) addresses experiences by people with disabilities along with a range of broader access issues.
The Social and Cultural Plan 2013-2023 (PDF) outlines Woollahra Council's future planning for services and activities for people with a disability.
Human Services Network (HSNet) is a free, secure and searchable website run by the NSW Department of Family and Community Services. Its database contains information about local disability, aged care, health, and homelessness services.