Rates and property
How to pay your rates, find out about financial hardship provisions and learn how your rates are calculated.
Conveyancing certificates – Sec 10.7, 603, 121ZP, 735A, 88G
The certificates issued by this Council are:
- Section 10.7 planning certificates specifying planning requirements and restrictions that apply to a parcel of land.
- Section 603 rating certificates specifying any outstanding rates, charges and debts payable to Council in respect of a parcel of land.
- Section 121ZP and 735A certificates specifying outstanding health and building notices in respect of the land as at the date of the certificate.
- Section 88G certificates for outstanding costs relating to public positive covenants.
We have online the following information on properties throughout the municipality:
- house numbers, lot & DP information
- property boundaries
- aerial photos taken in 2002 & 2005
- road, strata and park names
In addition you can print information shown on the map.
Change mailing address
Check our requirements for changing your mailing address.
Street address numbering
Owners may apply to Council seeking new street address numbers (house numbers) or alteration of existing street address numbers.