Parks and trees pesticide use
- Boating facilities
- Community gardens
- Fitness training
- Harbourside pools and baths
Parks, reserves and playgrounds
- Parks, reserves and playgrounds listed by suburb
- Hire a park
- Marquees and amusement devices
- School picnics
- Map of parks, reserves and playgrounds
- Park plans, policies and procedures
- Spaces for hire
- Sports grounds
- Tennis courts
- Walks in Woollahra
- Weddings and ceremonies
Throughout Woollahra we maintain over 80ha of parks and thousands of trees. We use pesticides to treat weeds, termites and other pathogens.
Council has adopted a Pesticide Use Notification Plan 2018-2023 (PDF). The aim of this plan is to meet the community’s general right to know about pesticide applications made to outdoor public places that are owned or controlled by public authorities.
The plan allows members of the community to take action to avoid contact with pesticides, if they wish.