Parsley Bay Playground
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and in the interest of protecting the health and safety of our community and staff, we have closed all beaches and harbourside pools, playgrounds, fitness stations and basketball courts. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Parsley Bay playground is a lovely unfenced playground with swings, slides and a jungle gym.
Horler Avenue, Vaucluse
- A small car park is available from Horler Avenue. It opens at dawn and closes at approximately 6pm (non-daylight savings) and 8pm (daylight savings).
- Pedestrian access available from The Crescent, Hopetoun Avenue and Horler Avenue.
- Public toilets
- Bushland walking trails
- Harbour swimming enclosure (summer only)
Dogs are prohibited at all times.
- Accessible parking
- Ambulant toilet
- Integrated wheelchair equipment - a 'wheelspin' with wheelchair access
- A 'pod swing' with back support
- Quiet areas to the side of the main playspace provide calm spaces
- This inclusive playspace opened in September 2019 with funding assistance from the NSW Government’s Everyone Can Play Program.
The history of Parsley Bay Reserve has been given a nod within the playspace. The ship is named the “Shirase” after the Japanese Antarctic expedition team and their commander, who sought shelter in Parsley Bay in 1911 after battling treacherous weather.