Closures and changes to our services
The safety of our community and our staff is Council’s number one priority.
We ask that everyone follows the Australian Government's social distancing requirements. Crime Stoppers NSW is the nominated reporting agency for the public to provide information to police about individuals, businesses and corporations not complying with public health orders relating to COVID-19. Breaches can be reported by phone 1800 333 000 (24/7) or online.
This is the action we have taken to minimise the likely impact of the virus on the community and businesses and a summary of changes to our services:
- In response to social distancing requirements, we have closed all our beaches and harbourside pools.
- Whilst our Customer Service Centre is closed, we are still here to help. You can call 9391 7000 for all service requests, or lodge an online service request.
- All Council libraries are closed. Our library staff are available on 9391 7100 and email email@example.com. Check out all our amazing online resources.
- Woollahra Preschool is closed.
- Council events have been cancelled and event hire spaces are closed.
- Fitness stations and playgrounds are closed.
- Our DA and application assessment staff are working remotely. There may be some delays experienced.
- Only essential site inspections will be completed.
- Outdoor and operational services are continuing and will be reviewed regularly.
- Council's critical service and emergency staff are still working on site. Most of our staff are now working from home.
- Waste, recycling and organics collection will continue as normal. We are unable to provide our paid household clean-up collection or e-waste collection service at this time.
Useful support resources
Woollahra News e-newsletter
Subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter Woollahra News and get updates delivered straight to your inbox.