Tech Connect - Express
Book a free 20 minute one-on-one computer assistance session with Woollahra Libraries staff.
You may bring in your own devices or use the library computers depending on what you would like to learn.
To guide us and to help you get the most out of these sessions, please come prepared with either specific questions you would like to ask, or an idea of what you would like to learn about (e.g. email, ebay, downloading an eBook).
- Double Bay Library - Thursdays 11:00am-12:00pm
- Paddington Library - Fridays 11:00am-12:00pm
- Watsons Bay Library - Fridays 2:00pm-3:00pm
Visit the links above to find a session and book in.
A series of monthly workshops, with a different topic each month, designed to meet the technology learning needs of the local community.
- Double Bay Library - Friday 10:30am-12:00pm (once a month)
- Paddington Library - Friday 1:00pm-2:30pm (once a month)