Home Library Service
Are you unable to come to the library because of illness or disability? If so, the Home Library Service may be able to help you.
Full-time carers are also eligible for our service.
Library staff and volunteers select from a wide range of our materials in our collection, which can be delivered to your home.
Available items include:
- Books, including large print
- Talking books
- Music CDs
- Material in community languages
- Assisted reading devices
Let us know what you would like to read and we can choose the right items for you. Ask staff about e-books and other electronic resources and devices available to our members.
Visits are made monthly by the Library Courier with a volunteer's help. We also offer a ''volunteer visitor" program which matches you with a volunteer who will select and deliver to you on a regular basis.
You will also be invited to various social events throughout the year, with transport provided.
This service is available to residents of the Woollahra municipality.
Library staff interview all applicants to assess eligibility and determine which service will suit their needs.
How to register
Contact the Home Library Service Officer to register or discuss if you are eligible for our services.
- Phone us on 9391 7100 or email email@example.com
- Our staff will arrange an interview to confirm your eligibility and determine your reading preferences.
- Visits are made monthly by our staff or volunteers on a specified delivery day.