Find a local service or activity
We’ve prepared a number of service listings to help you find information about community based groups, organisations and facilities in the local area.
Please note, whilst these lists are correct at the time of production, please contact each service provider directly for the most up to date information.
Find a community group, service or facility based on your interest area:
- Early education and care services (PDF)
- Dementia (PDF)
- Disability services (PDF)
- Parks, reserves and playgrounds by suburb (PDF)
- Schools (PDF)
- Seniors accommodation (PDF)
- Seniors practical support and services (PDF)
- Venues for hire (PDF)
Local activities, clubs and groups
Explore the range of activities, clubs and groups in our local area where you can learn a new skill, volunteer or participate in a leisure, sport, recreational, artistic, musical activity - no matter what level of experience.
- Adult education (PDF) – learn about technology to the arts and everything in between.
- Recreational and sporting clubs and facilities (PDF) – join a local sporting team, find outdoor fitness equipment, a local walking group and more.
- The arts and galleries (PDF) – find a local choir, art class, performance group or gallery.
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in starting a group in your area, or have an idea for an activity we don’t already offer, please let us know by registering your interest with the Community Development team at 9391 7166 or email@example.com