- Visit us
Using the library
- Printing and photocopying
- Finding information
- Fees and charges
- Home Library Service
- Justice of the Peace service
- Explore our collection
- What's On
- Children's services
- Youth services
- Local history
If the item you'd like is already loaned by someone else, it is possible to reserve this item.
- Search for the item in the catalogue
- Select the item you require from the search results
- In the 'Item Information' section, tick the 'Res.' option (next to the due date)
- Click 'Reserve title' and follow the prompts
Call us on 9391 7100 or visit us in person.
Reservation fees are non-refundable and payable upon reserve being made. Please pay on your next visit.
|Reservation fees (non-refundable and payable upon reserve being made)|
|Seniors, Pensioners and Children||$1.50|
You can now pay online for library services.