Using the library
Woollahra Libraries are now open.
Normal opening hours apply.
To keep us all safe we are complying with the Public Health Orders for indoor venues.
- All customers aged 16 and over must be fully vaccinated and you will be asked to present proof upon entry. Information on obtaining proof of vaccination can be found on the NSW Government website.
- Under 16s who are not fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated household member.
- Check in and out of the Library using the Service NSW app for contact tracing purposes.
- Mask-wearing is mandatory except for children under 12. If you cannot wear a face mask because of a disability, physical or mental health illness or condition, you must carry either a medical certificate or letter signed by a registered health practitioner (such as a doctor) or a registered NDIS provider or a statutory declaration.
- Libraries will be operating at a 1 person per 4-square-metre capacity.
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home. Customers exhibiting signs of illness may be asked to leave.
- Treat other customers and Library staff with courtesy and respect.
Programs and events will continue to be hosted online.
Our Select and Collect service is no longer in operation.
Our libraries aren't just places of books; they're spaces where you can connect to others in your community, learn new things, develop ideas and feel inspired.
Find out what items can be borrowed and for how long.
Not ready to return your items? Renew online.
Membership is free and you can join online.
Need a JP?
A free in-library Justice of the Peace (JP) service is now available.