- Visit us
- Using the library
- Explore our collection
- What's On
- Children's services
- Youth services
- Woollahra Council Plaque Scheme
- Discovering and Rediscovering Woollahra
- World War 1 Remembered
- World War 2 Remembered
- A brief history of Woollahra
- Administrative history
- Mayors and chairmen
- Petition to form the Municipality
- Euroka Reserve, Woollahra
- Proclamation of the Municipality
- Women aldermen and councillors of Woollahra
- Electing the first Council
- First meeting of the Council
- The first Council Chambers
- Council records
- External resources
- Family history
- Local areas
- Local history fast facts
- Oral history
- Searching your property
- Women in Woollahra
By contributing content to this page, you agree to the following:
- You are responsible for the content you submit. Represent your views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person. Only post content that is relevant to this page.
- Do not use offensive, insulting, provocative or hateful language, or make defamatory or libellous comments.
- Do not post anything which incites, induces or aids violence, discrimination or harassment, or is likely to offend, insult or humiliate others.
- Do not post content of a political or religious nature.
- Do not post content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Do not promote commercial interests.
- Do not post any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, spam, chain letters or any other form of solicitation.
- Do not upload any computer viruses, malware, spyware or any kind of software that can damage or alter other computers, operating systems or software.
- Woollahra Council is not obliged to publish content submitted through the Add your story form and reserves the right to edit or decline submissions or remove content for any reason whatsoever.
- You grant Council a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, store and display the content.
- You agree to indemnify Council against all claims, suits, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by Council as a result of the publication or intended publication of any content on this page.
- Share Your Stories is provided for information and communication purposes only. Council does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness or reliability of the content. All users are responsible for assessing the relevance and accuracy of this content.
- The views and opinions expressed on Share Your Stories do not necessarily represent the views of Council, nor are they necessarily endorsed or supported by Council.
Back to Top