23 Feb. 2020 10:00 am - 12:00 pmSunday 23 February 2020, 10:00am-12:00pm
Cooper Park Community Garden, 12 Cooper Park Road, Bellevue Hill
Join us for a morning of inspiration and practical gardening advice as we tour the Cooper Park Community Garden and learn from garden designer and horticulturalist Narelle Happ.
- How to propagate native plants – hands-on
- Tour the Cooper Park Community Garden
- Identify invasive weeds
- Visit the Woollahra Library’s Spark Van – a technologically equipped library pop up van!
Talks and Demonstrations
- Growing edible native plants
- Creating habitat in your garden
- Volunteering with Bushcare, HarbourCare and Community Gardens
Catering: morning tea will be provided - including bush foods and garden produce
Free transport available
Booking essential online
Cost: (02) 9391 7095 firstname.lastname@example.org