Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 Approval of Woollahra Development Control Plan 2015 (Amendment 17) for fire hydrant and booster installations
At its meeting of 26 July 2021, Council approved the Draft Woollahra Development Control Plan (DCP) 2015 (Amendment 17).
The approved amendment requires fire hydrant and booster installations to be housed in a cabinet or enclosure that is thoughtfully integrated into the design of the development.
The amendment applies to all land in the Woollahra local government area where the following chapters of the Woollahra DCP 2015 apply:
- Chapter B3 – General Development Controls
- Chapter C1 – Paddington Heritage Conservation Area
- Chapter C2 – Woollahra Heritage Conservation Area
- Chapter C3 – Watsons Bay Heritage Conservation Area
- Chapter D3 – General Controls for Neighbourhood and Mixed Use Centres
- Chapter D4 – Edgecliff Centre
- Chapter D5 – Double Bay Centre
- Chapter D6 – Rose Bay Centre.
The amendment will come into effect on Monday 30 August 2021 and may be viewed on Council's Building and Development page.