Draft Woollahra Development Control Plan 2015 (Amendment No. 4) – Roof terraces, lifts and lift overruns
Woollahra Council invites your feedback on the proposed draft amendment to Chapter B3 General Development Controls of the Woollahra Development Control Plan 2015.
The objective of the Draft Woollahra DCP 2015 (Amendment No. 4) (the plan) is to update and strengthen the controls which apply to residential roof forms, roof structures, plant equipment, planting on elevated areas and the use of reflective materials.
The exhibition will run from Wednesday 3 October 2018 – Friday 2 November 2018.
Details of proposed draft amendment
The plan makes multiple amendments to Chapter B3 General Development Controls to update and strengthen the controls relating to:
- Roof forms and roof structures
- Plant equipment (including lifts and lift over runs)
- Planting on elevated areas
- Use of reflective materials
The plan inserts corresponding provisions into Part A: Introduction and Administration to appropriately give effect to the amendment.
Public exhibition material
The re-exhibition will run from Wednesday 3 October 2018 – Friday 2 November 2018. The proposed Draft DCP and supporting material are provided below:
Part 1 – Draft Woollahra Development Control Plan 2015 (Amendment No. 3)
- Draft Woollahra Development Control Plan 2015 (Amendment No 4)
- Existing Chapter B3 General Development Controls of the Woollahra Development Control plan 2015
Part 2 – Supplementary information
- Report to the Environmental Planning Committee 4 June 2018
- Extract of minutes from the Council Meeting 18 June 2018
- Supplementary report to the Environmental Planning Committee 3 September 2018
- Extract of minutes from the Council Meeting 24 September 2018
- Woollahra Local Environmental Plan 2014 (written instrument and maps)
- Woollahra Development Control Plan 2015
Part 3 – Reference material
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979
- Environmental Planning and Assessment Regulation 2000
- Disclosure of political donations and gifts
Submissions and enquiries
Quote reference (SC4515 Submissions) and address to the General Manager at Woollahra Council, PO Box 61, Double Bay NSW 1360 or email to email@example.com
Submissions can be made in writing during the period Wednesday 3 October 2018 – Friday 2 November 2018.
When making a submission, please provide your contact details such as an email or postal address so we can keep you up to date on the matter. If you do not receive an acknowledgement of your submission, please contact Council’s Strategic Planners on 9391 7087.
Submissions already made will be taken into account. Submissions to this re-exhibition will also be taken into account.
For more information contact Council’s Strategic Planners on 9391 7087.
The supply of personal information is voluntary. If personal information is not provided, Council may be limited in dealing with a submission. Submissions, summaries of submissions, and/or names and addresses of people making submissions may be included in publicly available reports to Council or Committee Meetings.
Please note that, in accordance with section 18(1)(b) of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW), you are advised that all submissions received by Council in relation to any matter will be placed on the appropriate Council file and may be disclosed to Councillors, Council Officers, consultants to Council or members of the public.
Pursuant to the Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (NSW) the Council may be obliged to allow inspection of its documents, including any submissions you may make.