Find a local service or activity
We’ve prepared a number of service listings to help you find information about community based groups, organisations and facilities in the local area.
Please note to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the interest of community health and well-being, the following services may not be operating at full capacity. Please follow the links to individual websites for updates.
During the current pandemic, many services are being offered online and most activities are on hold. During this time, there are a number of online and telephone services available to support positive mental health.
Find a community group, service or facility based on your interest area:
- Early education and care services
- Disability services
- Parks, reserves and playgrounds by suburb
- Seniors accommodation
- Seniors practical support and services
- Venues for hire
Local activities, clubs and groups
Explore the range of activities, clubs and groups in our local area where you can learn a new skill, volunteer or participate in a leisure, sport, recreational, artistic, musical activity - no matter what level of experience.
- Adult education – learn about technology to the arts and everything in between.
- Recreational and sporting clubs and facilities – join a local sporting team, find outdoor fitness equipment, a local walking group and more.
- The arts and galleries – find a local choir, art class, performance group or gallery.
- Volunteering opportunities
If you are interested in starting a group in your area, or have an idea for an activity we don’t already offer, please let us know by registering your interest with the Community Development team at 9391 7166 or email@example.com