Improve your community
Help for local community groups
Woollahra Council has a Community Development Team whose aim is to work with members of the community, organisations and groups to develop projects, ideas and initiatives which help build a sense of community.
- Our Community Grants Program provides funding to support the projects and activities of non-profit community based organisations.
- The Jumpstart Partnership is an initiative helping new groups, (or those who've just haven't ventured online yet) find their online feet and promote their group to a wider audience.
- Take a look at some of the volunteering opportunities in our local area.
- List your event on the Woollahra Council events listing.
- We've compiled a number of other useful websites and resources for those wanting to help build a sense of community.
- Follow us on Facebook!
Plans for the future
Council's direction for building the Woollahra community is set by a number of strategic plans.
Operating under the Asset Based Community Development (ABCD) model, the Community Development Team is currently developing more tools to assist interested parties in community building projects.
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 9391 7166
Fax: 9391 7044