Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize
- Community Services and Programs
Arts and culture
- Art Gallery
- Artist in Residence
- Author Talks
- Creative Hoardings Program
- Cultural Grants
- Digital Art and Culture during COVID-19
- Library artwork commissions
- Pop Up Posters Paddington
- Public Art
- Up the Wall Mural Project
- Walking Tours - DIY Arts and Culture
- Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize
- Youth Photographic Award & Short Film Prize
- Head On Photography exhibition at Paddington Library
- What's happening
- Community engagement
- Spaces for hire
- Improve your community
- About our community
About the Prize
Established in 2001, the Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize is a national prize for small sculptures (under 80cm in any dimension).
Each year approximately 40 finalists are exhibited for 16 days at the historic Redleaf Council Chambers in Double Bay. The free exhibition is launched annually in October and is open to the public.
All previous winning sculptures are on display to the general public in our Redleaf Council Chambers.
The following events and programs are presented in conjunction with the exhibition:
- Artist Talks - from each year's finalists
- Environmental Schools Sculpture Prize
Full details of the Prize, including finalist galleries are provided on the Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize website.
For more information, please contact:
Telephone: 9391 7135
Fax: 9391 7044