Planning proposal for 190-200 Boundary Street, Paddington
The planning proposal amended the planning controls that apply to the land under Woollahra Local Environmental Plan 2014 to facilitate the use of the site for the purpose of an office premises, but only if it is ancillary to and associated with St Vincent’s Private Hospital.
Council's initial assessment of the planning proposal was reported to the Urban Planning Committee (UPC) and subsequently Council resolved to publicly exhibit the proposal:
Public Exhibition Material
Public exhibition of the planning proposal was held from Wednesday 14 June to Friday 14 July 2017. The key exhibition documents are provided below:
Part 1 – Planning proposal and supplementary information
- Planning proposal (PDF)
- Attachment 1 (PDF) – Applicant planning proposal documentation
- Attachment 2 (PDF) – Urban Planning Committee report and Council resolution
- Attachment 3 (PDF) – Consistency with A Plan for Growing Sydney (2014) and Draft Central District Plan (2016)
- Attachment 4 (PDF) – Consistency with state environmental planning policies
- Attachment 5 (PDF) – Compliance with section 117 directions
Part 2 – Gateway determination and authorisation
On 28 August 2017, the Council considered the recommendation of the UPC and resolved in part:
THAT Council proceed with the planning proposal for 190-200 Boundary Street, Paddington, as exhibited and provided at annexure 1 of the report to the Urban Planning Committee meeting on 14 August 2017.
The amended planning controls came into effect when the Woollahra Local Environmental Plan 2014 (Amendment No 8) (PDF) was notified on the NSW Legislation website on Friday 24 November 2017.
For more information contact Council's Strategic Planners on 9391 7087.