Councillor Voting Register on planning matters
The Local Government Act 1993 requires Council to maintain a register that records which Councillors vote for and which Councillors vote against each planning decision of the Council. Council's register of voting on planning matters commenced on 1 October 2008.
Planning matters are matters that relate to a development application, an environmental planning instrument, a development control plan or a development contribution plan.
A planning decision is a resolution of the Council or a Committee of Council that determines a matter, ie approves or refuses a development application or adopts or refuses to adopt a planning instrument or amendment to a planning instrument.
In addition to these decisions, Council has also resolved to include in the Register voting on recommendations from a Committee to the Council where the recommendation is to determine a matter, ie recommendations to approve or refuse a development application or adopt or refuse to adopt a planning instrument or amendment to a planning instrument.
- Register for 2021(PDF, 775KB)
- Register for 2020(PDF, 547KB)
- Register for 2019(PDF, 317KB)
- Register for 2018(PDF, 1MB)
- Register for 2017(PDF, 474KB)
- Register for 2016(PDF, 712KB)
- Register for 2015(PDF, 211KB)
- Register for 2014(PDF, 238KB)
- Register for 2013(PDF, 219KB)
- Register for 2012(PDF, 215KB)
- Register for 2011(PDF, 200KB)
- Register for 2010(PDF, 316KB)
- Register for 2009(PDF, 258KB)
- Register for 2008(PDF, 84KB)