Woollahra Council provides a range of e-communication services to keep you informed of important issues including rates, development applications and provides you with the opportunity to subscribe to a variety of email newsletters.
- You can use your credit card to make online payments for a range of Council services.
You can subscribe to a variety of Council email newsletters.
- What's On - monthly calendar of events: highlights of Council and community events
- Woollahra Small Sculpture Prize e-news: featuring information for artists wishing to enter the Prize as well as information on judges, exhibition dates, artist talks, schools tours and more.
- Bush Telegraph: a quarterly newsletter about bush regeneration, flora and fauna
- Our Environment: a quarterly newsletter promoting local environmental issues and events
Halls and venues
- Check the Library catalogue for books, DVDs and other items that can be borrowed or used in the library.
- Use Member Services to check your loans and reservations, renew your loans, see what you've had out on loan in the past, and whether you have any outstanding fees.
- Item request form: make a suggestion for the library to purchase a title, or request an inter-library loan
Submit an event
- If you would like to add an event to Woollahra Council's events calendar, fill out the online Submit an event form.
Enquiries and requests for services
- Fill out and submit our online Customer Service request form for general customer service enquiries and requests for service.
- You can also phone (02) 9391 7000 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests are entered and tracked in our customer service system.