Garden party, St Brigid’s, Double Bay, c1910
Members of the Moulder family and friends enjoying tea in the grounds of St Brigid’s, at 548 New South Head Road, Double Bay. The Moulders lived at St Brigids (built in 1897 by the Lassetter family) from 1913 to 1919. The grounds of St Brigids became part of Blackburn Gardens, which opened in 1955. Since October 1957 St Brigids has been the home of the Woollahra Library and Information Service.